Use the embedded Excel sheet below to explore teams’ win rates by map side across the NA LCS, EU LCS, LCK, LPL, CBLoL, and TCL. The arrow icons on the bottom left navigate to the additional worksheets.
Note: Domestic play only. LMS not included due to missing data for week 1 and 2.
Teams with noticeably better blue side win rates:
- Afreeca Freecs
- CNB e-Sports Club
- Counter Logic Gaming
- G2 Esports
- Qiau Gu Reapers
- Unicorns of Love
As of March 2, the Blue side of Summoner’s Rift has a slightly higher win rate across the NA LCS, EU LCS, LCK, LMS, and CBLoL. (I don’t currently have LPL data, but I’m working on it!) Blue side has a 52% win rate, with Red side at 48%.
The tables below break down each team’s win rate on each side of the map.
- The ROX Tigers have dropped just three games this split, and all three losses have come on Blue side.
- The Jin Air Green Wings and CJ Entus have huge gaps in win rates by map side. CJ Entus have won 77% of their Blue side games and just 14% on Red side, while Jin Air’s Red side win rate is nearly double what they’ve done on Blue.
- Dignitas and Renegades have not won a single game on Red side this split, but Dignitas are 4-3 on Blue side and Renegades have earned both of their wins on Blue.
- Fnatic are 6-1 on Blue side and just 2-5 on Red.
- CLG are 7-1 on Red side but 3-3 on Blue.