So far in NA LCS 2015 Spring Split:
- Blue side has a 61% win rate.
- TSM has never lost on Blue side.
- Cloud9 is 7-1 on Blue side, but 2-4 on Red side.
- Blue side has earned 69% of First Bloods.
- On average, Blue side is up by 437 earned gold at 10 minutes.
Oracle’s Elixir is soft-launching as of today, March 10, 2015.
Look for more content in the coming weeks, and please provide feedback on the team, player, and topic stats tables to help me finalize the metrics included on each page!
Gold Share is the percentage of the team’s total gold that goes to a particular role/player. The appeal of gold share as a LoL statistic seems clear enough: it can show where the gold goes on different teams.
But before simply assigning a percentage to each player and starting our interpretation, we need to ask some important questions. What is gold share actually measuring? How should we calculate it? And maybe most importantly, is there enough variation between players/teams to make it actually useful? Continue reading Sweeping Lens: Exploring “Gold Share”